Lori Dietzler, CFP®, IRS Enrolled Agent
When I started a business a few years ago, I was worried about owing a big tax bill and didn’t know what expenses could be deducted. I couldn’t get a straight answer from bookkeepers or tax preparers about how to set up my business finances. It was frustrating to get charged lots of money for a consultation and leave more confused about my next steps. I wanted to know:
- How much will I owe in taxes?
- Which business expenses are tax deductible?
- Should my company be a Sole Proprietor, LLC, or S-Corp?
- Do I have to pay estimated tax payments?
I started Online Business CFO to help business owners get off the treadmill of living month to month: late bill payments, overdue invoices, not paying yourself, and bank fees. I will help you get your finances under control so that you can grow a profitable online business!
- Pay yourself first
- Figure out if your business should be a Sole Propietorship, LLC or S-Corp, and where to register (not Delaware!)
- Provide easy ways to keep track of your income and expenses